Evan and Rocky at the Thurston County Fair.
Evan loves to hold Kyle, but I'm not sure
if Kyle is a fan.
If you're wondering what the big news is...there are two things. First off Kyle is huge. At his two month check up he was 13 pounds 9.2 ounces and 23.75 inches long. A little smaller than Evan was, but still in the 90-95th percentile. Also, he is sleeping 7 hours straight every night, so I'm feeling much better. In even bigger news, Evan is finally potty trained. He was potty trained a few weeks before Kyle arrived, but then changed his mind when Kyle came home and thought the whole being a baby in diapers thing sounded cool. Good thing he changed his mind because we ran out of big boy diapers and I'm not buying any more.
2 comments:
Hey guys! Davis likes to come to your blog ever since you posted the shots of Evan on the pony at the fair. He's a HUGE horse fan. He wakes up in the morning and the first thing he says is 'horse'. Crazy kid! I hope everything is going well. Kyle is such a cutie and looks just like Evan and you, too, Becca. Such a Warning. Sorry Brandon. =)
I can't wait to see you guys this Labor Day Weekend. Are you going to be around for Becca's wedding?
Hi Becca! I love the BYU picture :-). I'm glad to hear that you're staying at home now. I've been doing that for the past 7.5 months and am loving it! I'm sure you will be super busy with those two cute boys.
Post a Comment