
Evan turned 3 this month and was very excited for his Lightning McQueen birthday cake. He was more excited about the car on the cake than actually eating the thing. Actually, that goes for me as well; as some of you already know, my siblings and I don't like cake.

Evan loves opening his gifts. The card he is holding plays music when you open it. This apparently tickeled him and he tilted his head back and gave an evil laugh. I don't know where he gets all the random theatrics he does. (Aren't Becca's toes cute?)

Evan's got this obnoxiously bright BMX for his birthday. We couldn't believe he already fits on the 16" bike. He's totally pumped. I have to wear the proper shoes to keep up with him. Luckily, he fancies the safety gear as well. He actually wore the elbow and knee pads shopping that day. You can never be too safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment