
Our little zoo animals showing off their costumes for Grandma and Grandpa.

Evan trick-or-treated to half of our development before I decided it was cold and he had plenty of candy. We came back in and he stripped down so he could check out his loot. This was his under the costume outfit. When we got back I dressed Kyle so I could go show the neighbors, hence he is in costume and Evan is not.

Daddy and Evan got all of the candy sorted and made sure it was all safe. If you look close you see someone was handing out granola bars.


Kyle finally learned to roll over yesterday, with a little incentive. He actually learned to roll over in the afternoon and then demonstrated again so he could get into the candy. Evan was not such a fan of this so we moved Kyle who managed to make off with a bag of M&M's.
No comments:
Post a Comment