Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Let it Snow!!!

We woke up to snow this morning. Not much, maybe an inch, but enough for school to get a 2 hour delay (although that doesn't impact us anymore....yeah!) . Evan and I went out to create his first ever snowman. Not bad for a first try. He does have a nose, but Evan picked a very light colored stick for it. The mouth fell out, oh well. Evan loves him, with or without a mouth.

Aunt Tay (Katie) was home for Christmas and the boys love her. Evan loves her so much it apparently makes him feel/look a little bit stoned. They were pretty pumped about their new matching pjs.
I love this picture. Evan is trying to get Kyle to look at the camera, but it looks more like he is going to strangle him, which appears to be the impression Kyle got from the situation as well.
Bryce and Camille stopped by after Christmas for a quick visit. We had time for a little Guitar Hero. Evan didn't want anyone to feel left out so he got out all his guitars to create a whole Guitar Hero Band. Very intense play at our house.

2 comments:

Batman Forever said...

Cute matching pajamas, and Bryce sure is rockin' out. He looks like a true rocker.

Georgia and David said...

AWESOME!! I should get the kids some little guitars.....then I could play Guitar Hero all day and not feel guilty....mwahaha.