Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow Day

This was Grace's first real experience with snow, and she wasn't sure what to think of it. She loves to look at it from inside, but outside she tried to stick to the sidewalks while they were still visible.
This morning they called, at 6 am, to let me know there was no school. The boys were excited and ran out to play as soon as I would let them.
Lucky we bought him new gloves and boots yesterday (size 2, he has huge feet).
I'm not sure why, but Kyle seemed to think this was the best way to walk in the snow. Perhaps this is how his new boots work best.
Still walking funny. It was too frozen to make a snowman so they were just stomping in it.
Finally the funny march stopped. I love how his eyes squint shut when he smiles.
Evan decided a snow angel was in order before coming in. All in all a fun snow day, but if it could melt off of the roads quickly I would appreciate it. We live too far out for the plows to care about our hills.

No comments: