I'm sorry you guys got the crummy stomach flu too! I had it a week after my c-section, then Skyler got it and then Rich, luckily baby Dylan never got it. But it is no fun at all!! I hope you all get well soon!!
Oh, and cute pj's! You gotta do something to make yourselves feel better :)
Oh no. I've felt so terrible for your little one at the ER. We went to visit a little friend or ours tonight with the stomach flu, they were considering taking her to the ER too but are holding out for a better tomorrow, I'm not crossing my fingers and praying it doesn't last that long for them! I hope you're feeling better soon. Way to be on top of those pjs....were you just sick of washing clothes this week? ;)
2 comments:
I'm sorry you guys got the crummy stomach flu too! I had it a week after my c-section, then Skyler got it and then Rich, luckily baby Dylan never got it. But it is no fun at all!! I hope you all get well soon!!
Oh, and cute pj's! You gotta do something to make yourselves feel better :)
Oh no. I've felt so terrible for your little one at the ER. We went to visit a little friend or ours tonight with the stomach flu, they were considering taking her to the ER too but are holding out for a better tomorrow, I'm not crossing my fingers and praying it doesn't last that long for them!
I hope you're feeling better soon. Way to be on top of those pjs....were you just sick of washing clothes this week? ;)
Post a Comment