Somehow I didn't take a picture of the kitchen Grace got for her birthday. We picked it up about a week before her birthday, and then we did a makeover on it. We repainted the whole thing, took out the pegboard sliders on the top and put in new doors, and added molding to make it look a little more girly. I wish I had a good before shot. Brandon still has to make the burners for on top of the oven part, but with his finals it didn't happen in time.
Now that Brandon is done with school (as in completely done, he graduated!!!) we are trying to tackle some of the projects around the house. Building shelves in the toy closet has been on the list since we moved in, and last night we got it done. If you blow up the picture you will probably be able to see that I even labeled every bin with a picture so they know what is where, and they can clean it all up themselves.
Now to decide what project to tackle next.
1 comment:
Seriously when are you going to come organize my house for me?!?!
Post a Comment