Friday, December 2, 2011

O Christmas Tree


 
Black Friday afternoon we headed out to find our tree.  I attempted to recreate one of my favorite pictures of the boys.  Not bad, but not the same.
 
I love this picture.  Such sweet brothers.
 Grace was asleep in the car with my mom, we weren't just ignoring her.  The boys were super pumped they got to pick out the tree.  Not nearly as perfect as Brandon likes, but they loved it, and it looks awesome decorated (pictures to come).
 The boys even helped chop it down this year. 
It was a great start to the Christmas season.

3 comments:

Katie said...

That is a really sweet picture of the boys. I'm jealous you have a REAL tree...not the Goodwill special :)

Camille said...

What a great picture...both of them. Cute brothers!! Love the tree. Can't wait to see the decorated picture online AND in person!!

Kelly said...

I love the picture of the little boys, that one is truly sweet and perfect! Great job on the re-creation, they are still little and sweet :)

Can't wait to see the tree. You guys are awesome to let them pick. We can't quite give up the control and 'guide' them to the tree!