Sunday, January 15, 2012

Christmas Eve


 Decorating cookies for Santa.  He is lucky he got any because our decorators were very hungry, and not so hygiene conscious.


After cookies we had our Christmas program.We did the 5 minute dash for costumes, then acted out the nativity.
 The shepherds and our half-undressed sheep.
  
3 wise men


Mary and Joseph
Baby Jesus examining the gold, frankincense, and myrrh ( 3 snickers tins)
The Angel delivering her lines.

 The innkeeper.
Somehow I don't have a picture of my dad as the narrator.


 After the nativity we opened new jammies, read The Night Before Christmas, and headed to bed.  Poor Evan kept looking at the Norad Santa tracker and was panicked he wouldn't be asleep in time for Santa.  He finally fell asleep when Santa was in Vancouver B.C.  Lucky for us, because Norad said we were Santa's next stop. 

3 comments:

Camille said...

We were blogging at the same time! I can't believe I didn't have a picture of your dad either---what was I thinking!! It was so fun! Always goes by too fast!

The boys look so sweet in the pictures below. So handsome in their new sweaters!

Here's to catching up on the blog!

Lindsey said...

evan looks so handsome in this pic!!

jwarning said...

My angel needs to look happier than the inn keeper. May have to switch roles next year.