I can't believe it's been 3 years with this sweet baby girl.
She seems to have had a fabulous day. This is her in the birthday hat she picked out for herself.
Grandpa dressed Giggles in her ballerina outfit and bows so everyone could see how pretty she was.
Grace has definitely mastered opening gifts. She was very excited about it all, and then promptly threw it to the side and moved on to the next gift.
She is obsessed with Doc Mcstuffins currently, so she got a Doc Mcstuffins doctors kit, and a lab coat. Definitely a hit.
She also got this new bike and basket, and the bunny slippers she's wearing. It isn't every day that you have a girl in a lab coat flying down the street on a bike. Making a a house call I guess.
Happy Birthday Gracie Girl!
2 comments:
So sad I wasn't there! She looks adorable (and quite tan!). The cupcakes turned out super cute, and that picture of her on the bike in the lab coat is awesome!
Oh boy, she is such a cutie! Love the outfit on her new bike. A house call FOR SURE!
Post a Comment