I love that the boys still wanted matching vests. I'm sure it won't last forever.
Not a great pic but I love Grace's pose.
I need to try these pics again so we don't have the sun spots in the photo (not something you ever worry about here), but Brandon did pretty well with these.
The kids were tired from a flashlight Easter egg hunt with the neighbors the night before, so they opted to do our hunt after church this year. I love that they are so chill about this stuff. I also love that Sam posed for this picture - we were puppy sitting last week.
The kids had a blast hunting, we ended up going nowhere for Easter and weren't prepared to have Easter dinner at our house, but we had a great relaxing day. We talked about why we celebrate Easter and enjoyed some downtime as a family which was perfect.
3 comments:
Woah that dog looks like a younger Leo! And I love Grace's dress
What handsome boys! Love that they are matching! I am loving Grace's "bob" hair...looks so good! Sounds like you had a great time for Easter and that the bunny delivered!! Miss you all!
love Grace's Easter dress..
so cute!
Post a Comment