Friday, November 15, 2013

Halloween

This year Brandon did all of the carving, and I played with the camera.  Not a bad gig.  I did some crafts with the kids while he carved too - perhaps I will get some pictures of those too.






 Love the intense face.  We take our carving seriously around here.
 Evan took forever to decide on a design.  Apparently we have done too well with the carvings the past few years, and he thinks we can do just about anything.  Luckily we talked him down into this easier design.

 Brandon was away for work on Halloween, so I tried to get plenty of pictures of our trick-or-treaters.  Two power rangers (I had no idea these were popular again) and Rapunzel.

 Love how he chose to pose.  Such a funny kid.
 Grace loved her hair
 Just like her real hair, always in her eyes.
 The kids all came home with lots of candy following our two hours wandering the neighborhood.  They are slowly consuming it all, but its not gone yet.
The day after Halloween I bought a matching family set of aprons.  So funny.  We may need to do more family cooking now.

No comments: