Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter 2014

 I did a horrible job taking pictures, but the day before Easter we had a gathering with my dad's side of the family, complete with a cousin egg hunt.  Our kids are loving having more cousins around.
 This morning - waiting for us to take the dog out and then hold him so they could hunt.  We didn't want him unattended with candy on the ground.
 I love how fast they run around hunting, and how intense they are about it.  Espeically since they know that in the end it all goes together and we share the candy.


 All dressed up for church.  
They insisted on a pose with Finn.  He did pretty well so he may be allowed in more photos.
 Don't know what's going on with her hand, but I love this kid.  We register for kindergarten tomorrow and it makes me so sad.  She is getting very grown up.
 Check out his snaggle teeth.  The new teeth are definitely pushing out his top two, but he is not ready to pull them yet.  The one is going sideways more and more every day.  I'm guessing it will fall out soon on its own.
Looking older and older, but so fun that the real meanings of holidays are making more and more sense to him.  I miss my babies but the big kids are turning out to be pretty fun too.

1 comment:

Katie said...

LOVE Grace's pose!