Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Camping

 We realized we had very few open weekends, so we took advantage of one and headed out camping.  It was our first time taking a dog camping, and it went surprisingly well.  He did bark at the drunks in the middle of the night, but I didn't blame him for that.
 We went on a "hike" that was kind of entertaining.  You were in the woods, then moments later in a field with a neighbors fence and horses right there, then back into the woods.


Didn't take any pictures of the campsite apparently, but we had a good time.  Less than 24 hours at the campground, but the kids were totally content with that.  It rained in the night, so we woke up, had breakfast in the tent, and arrived home by 9:30.  

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Sounds like a great camping trip . . . except for the drunks in the night. But hey, I've got those next door to me, so I'd feel right at home ;)