Sunday, July 5, 2015

June

 Grace had her kindergarten performance the night before school got out.  It is crazy to me that she is the youngest, or one of the youngest in the grade, and she was still back row (bright yellow shirt).  She's a tall girl.
 Last day of school pic with Grandpa.  Poor Kyle was crushed school was out and cried for at least 20 minutes because he will have a new teacher next year.  She was fantastic and there were lots of kids from her class looking teary. Evan and Grace loved their teachers too, just not as much as Kyle I guess :)
 The week after school got out we did member's only night at the zoo with Grandma and Grandpa.
 They really liked the new jelly fish exhibit.

 The kids all learned to paddle board and love it now.  
 We also had a few evening fishing trips with Grandpa.  They were catching 20-30 fish in about 45 minutes.  Made for some fun school nights.
 Just a cute pic of these two playing Legos together. I love when they get along.
 I think this was Memorial Day weekend.  We went down to Oregon for Nathan's mission homecoming.  It was so fun to see him and to spend time with family.  I wish I had captured this picture earlier because it was so cute.  Alec walked Evan and Grace home from church and was holding hands with Grace.  Such a sweet big cousin.
After church that day we headed over to some of Dave and Nichole's friends for a luncheon.  The people raise pigs and Grace thought they were pretty fun.

No comments: