Friday, November 13, 2015

Pumpkins

Gramps fell and broke his hip shortly after our return from Hawaii and I volunteered to go sit with him for a few hours on a Saturday.  It was pretty much our last possible day to go to the pumpkin patch, so Brandon braved it alone.  Looks like they had fun.




 This girl is gorgeous.  We are in trouble as she gets older.

 Love that he is still a goofy kid.  I know our little kid years are running out and I'm enjoying what we have left.





 Thankfully they selected some impler designs this year.  Still very fun, but a bit quicker to carve.  They all helped carve their pupmkins too.  Grace just picked something random, Evan went with angry Jack Skellington, and Kyle's matched a pumpkin pillow we have.





 Brandon and I ended up with pumpkins with the biggest stems ever.  They were huge!

It's kind of a pain getting them done sometimes, but we do enjoy our pumpkin carving tradition.

No comments: