Monday, October 29, 2007

New Toys

I fell in love with this toy last year, but of course they were already sold out. This year I bought it as soon as they sent me the email saying it was available (how cool am I that I look forward to the Fisher-Price emails). It is the totally cute shepherd's and nativity set. I love it!

We also just bought a new camera, the Kodak Z812 IS. We are still learning what it can do and how to use it, but here are two fun pictures we took with it. So far, we love it too! We did learn how to take candle light pictures that turned out really well with our pumpkins (see pumpkin carving post).
Doesn't he look sweet and angelic. I thought I better take a picture so I could remember that the next time he was running around screaming for no apparent reason.

No comments: