Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Random Photos

My dad made us a new coffee table for our living room. Little did he know that it would double as a bed. Evan fits perfect.
Can you tell they are best buds? Kyle gets so excited when Evan wakes up in the morning and loves when Evan holds him. I'm not sure why, because most of the time it looks like he should be in pain, but he always seems to smile and laugh.
I know I'm holding his arm in this photo, but he can sit up all by himself now. We still have the occasional face plant, but he is doing really well. Now if only he could roll over.
I just really like this one. I think he too may look more like his mom than his dad. He does have Brandon's dark hair.
Enjoying his new toy. He loves this thing. He will play in it for 45 minutes or so every morning and stay perfectly happy.

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Cute boys! Kaylin has the same exersaucer and LOVES it. She doesn't play inside it anymore now that she can crawl and pull herself up. She just doesn't like being "trapped." But she will pull herself up on the outside and play with the toys that way.

Camille said...

So cute Becca! Kyle is getting so big! We can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving...it's approaching faster than we think!