Sunday, February 15, 2009

We are very sleepy

Due to all of the flu, tonsilitis, bronchitis, sinus infections, fevers, etc at our house the past few weeks, there has been a lot of napping. Luckily, I think we are on the mend now, but I took a few sleeping pictures to show you our life.The boys (both boys) started sleeping in their big boy bunk beds. I can't believe baby Kyle is no longer in a crib, but he loves his big boy bed. Evan loves having him on the bottom bunk while he is on the top. If you look close in the picture, you'll see them both passed out for the night. Thankfully they are both sleeping much better in their new beds (Kyle was too fat for the crib mattress to offer much support).
I woke up late on morning, and Brandon had crawled back in bed, so the boys were on their own. I came out and found them snuggled on up on the couch together passed out. They stayed that way for a couple of hours.
One day I had to go to the doctor (and the meds I got are working wonders). I got home and Evan had turned out all the lights and turned the tv off so it was quiet while Daddy and Kyle were sleeping. Pretty cute! In Brandon's defense he was trying to stay awake and watch the kids after having worked the entire night before, so he deserved a nap.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hope you all are feeling better now!

Becky said...

I love, love, love sleeping pictures. It reminds me that maybe my kids are angelic after all. :)