Wednesday, June 24, 2009

We're Still Here

I can't believe it has been so long since I posted anything. Here are a few of the things we've been up to.
My dad finished the boys' new dresser and we love it. It fits perfectly and Kyle loves having all of his stuff in the big boy room now. The boys seem to enjoy sharing a room and Kyle is getting the hang of helping clean up in there and seems to know where everything goes.

While Evan has been learning to ride a bike Kyle has been keeping a close eye on things. As soon we put the training wheels on this one again and Kyle hopped right on. He liked to be pushed around on it and kept saying "Ride Evan's big bike." Today he learned to pedal his tricycle so I'm thinking he may be ready to actually ride this one now. He thinks he is pretty cool being like his big brother.

The nursery is coming along. Brandon finished painting the drawer pulls today and the furniture is all painted. As soon as he gets them installed I'll put up some pictures. Now we just need to decorate the walls. Somewhere between 7 and 9 weeks from now we will have 3 kids...and that is starting to freak me out a bit.

3 comments:

Brianne said...

The boys' room looks great! I love the dresser. Congrats on the bike riders :-).

Kelly said...

I know...63 days your baby ticker says! I am not even under 100 days yet. You are definitely getting close. I love the boys' room, the dresser is fantastic and I love the canoe/bookshelf. Too cute. How do you love decorating the nursery for a GIRL?! I can't wait to see those pictures.

Sarah Q said...

Whoa, 3 kids, that does sound scary! I'm nowhere near ready for a 2nd yet! I'm so excited that you're having a girl!