Saturday Brandon really wanted a hot apple fritter so we went out to the cider mill. The wait for our fritters was about an hour and a half (they lost our order and I waited too long to check on that) but they were delicious. Luckily only one of us had to wait so we took turns taking the boys around to see the animals.


The boys really wanted their pictures taken in this cut out. Brandon took a bunch trying to get Kyle's head in the circle until Evan finally managed to hold him up high enough. I'm impressed he could lift him that high.

Grace starting smiling 2 or 3 weeks ago, but we are just now starting to get them on camera. If she sees the camera she gets too distracted looking at it and won't perform.

Kyle loves to let Grace borrow his blankets and today was so excited with his sharing he told me I should take a picture. Then he ran over and posed like this. Funny boy.

A big thank you to Jamie (and her mom) for this adorable sweater. Her mom made it and it is so cute and soft. I love the hood. Grace obviously felt pretty comfy in it sleeping.

I love the lips. This could be a future pouting face.

The best smile we've managed to get on camera yet.
5 comments:
Wow, those are truly adorable pictures of your kids. I love the pouty face and isn't the cidar mill the best?!
She's so sweet! Love that little sweater--looks so warm!! Can't wait to see you guys next month!
YEAH! That sweater is soooo cute on her! My mom will love to see these pics :) She is sooo darling! We need to come over and hold her very, very soon!!
She's beautiful!!! Love those smiles!
Oh I love that last picture! It's the best when they start smiling!!
I didn't even know there was a cider mill close to Lacey-my parents just went there and got apple fritters and I'm jealous :)
Post a Comment