It was a long day with these 3 but I took a few cute pictures of them. I need to print them out to look at when they are driving me crazy so I can remember how sweet and cute they can be.

This kid loves apples.

I love those brown eyes.

She won't smile looking straight at the camera, she is looking at me while Brandon took the picture. She is looking off to the left though which is progress....physical therapy is already helping. They are a handful, but we love 'em. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
4 comments:
I had one of those days today. I'm pretty sure K spent more time in time out than not. I should print off a cute picture too.
Really cute headshots! Cute kidos! Can't wait to see them here in just over a week! :)
Just throw em outside. That's what we do. Except the babe of course.
Totally cute!
Post a Comment