At last, the pictures you've all been waiting for.

Grace was not such a happy ladybug. She perked right up when we got the tights off of her. I guess she prefers to just let it all hang out with no control top.

The boys with the pumpkins. From left to right...Gracie's "o" face, the jolly roger, a "mommy" as Evan would say, and some little creature lying in bed being freaked out by an eye in the window.

Not a great picture of Evan, but check out Kyle's ever so happy face in the background.

Our little skeleton pirates.

If only she would've made her face to match.
2 comments:
Those are too great. I love the comment about control tops...
Also love the pumpkin carving. We love it too. I recognize those, we must shop for our pumpkin carving accessories at the same place :) They turned out awesome.
Nice lookin' pirates you had there! The pumpkins turned out great. I love the picture of Grace crying--is that bad? So much character! I love it!
Post a Comment