
I can't believe Grace is already 5 months old! Time is going by way too fast. Check her out holding her head up pretty straight. This is a huge improvement for her.

Random shot of Kyle eating dinner and Grandma and Papa's house last night. I thought it was cute.

Trying to get a picture of the three of them. I think I took 10 pictures and this was the best we got. Not too bad I guess considering Grace still hates being on her tummy and Kyle kept scooting closer and closer to the camera.

Our two little brunettes.
2 comments:
Way cute pic of all three! I love it. I can't believe Grace is already 5 months! She's a doll.
Man, I would kill to even get jack and bianca in the same shot...but you have them all LOOKING. Now that's skill!
Grace is so cute...I can't believe she is already five months!
Post a Comment