
Okay, this was her second fountain, but still pretty fun. See that little ponytail sticking up on the top of her head. She obviously thought she was pretty cute.

The aftermath. Her hair stayed like that the remainder of the day. I guess we will hose her off in the morning to get her hair back down.

Side profile of her crazy hair (complete with tongue sticking out).

Just another picture of Grace and her crazy tongue. Since she was born she has loved having her tongue sticking out...hopefully she will outgrow that someday.
3 comments:
Hilarious!!! I love that her hair stayed that way even when the bow came out!!! And the tongue sticking out is very attractive!!! :) What a silly little girl!!
She is one of the most beautiful baby girls I've ever seen. So cute!!
I loved the first day I could put a bow in Kelsi's hair...ya, it was right around her 1st bday! So you are so lucky with little Gracie because she's gonna have a wonderful head of hair for you to fix and play with! Girls are so very fun.
Post a Comment