I spy with my little eye, something that is blue.


Upon closer inspection we discovered this. He had been yelling at us about how he was starving, a normal bedtime stalling tactic for him, but then he stopped. I guess we know why now.

We got carpet!!!! The house is really starting to look like we could move into it soon. We happened to show up just as he was getting ready to install the carpet in our front room so we stayed to watch. The boys were mesmerized by the process and have been acting it out for people since then.

Just my cute big girl. I love how she wiggles her way down into the corner of the crib.

Grace and Leo have become pretty good buddies. She loves to pet him, and is usually good about not pulling out his hair. He takes it like a champ and keeps going to sit by her, so he must not mind.
1 comment:
I love when kids fall asleep in crazy places. I don't really get how they do it. Kaylin also uses food as a stalling tactic. You'd think we don't feed her or something.
Yea for carpet!
Post a Comment