Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Update

I have been a little MIA on the blog lately, but I'm back. Here is what we've been up to in the past few weeks.Evan turned 6! He decided to go with a Lego theme this year, so for his grandparent party Brandon made him a giant Lego cake.
He got this race track which the boys still play with every day. Even the grandpas thought it was fun at the party.
At his friend party he decided the Lego wouldn't cut it and he needed Brandon to make a Lego man. Lucky for him Brandon was willing.
The friends at his first ever friend party. We played a few games, colored, opened presents, and ate cake. He loved every minute of it!

We decided to let him ride the bus to school with the other kindergartners (we pick him up). On the way to school it is just kids from his class and he loves it. That is him and his buddy Haley who he does everything with currently.
I took a trip to Chicago with Grace and my mom to visit my siblings. While I was gone the boys built a shed in the backyard. They had a fabulous time helping Daddy with their project and I am very glad to now have the yard stuff out of the garage.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Happy Birthday Evan! I love the Lego man cake.
I'm envious of your shed....oh, to have that stuff out of my garage...