Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Morning

We woke the kids up at 7 to open presents and had them sit on the steps while we waited for my parents to get here (it was about a minute). I love the delirious faces.
Grace was confused about what she should be doing with the presents. She never really got into the unwrapping.
Evan's new skateboard. His top two requests (of us) were a skateboard and science kit. Luckily we pulled through with both.
Evan has a Leapster but doesn't love to share, so Kyle got his own for Christmas, and his own game. He loves it. He also got a Trio BatCave which has been a hit.
We made the boys ask Santa for matching gifts in an attempt to avoid a repeat of last year. They asked for Nerf Guns and Santa pulled through with awesome ones. Even Daddy and Grandpa love them.
Grace with an awesome cheese face. She got the stroller from Santa, the doll from her brothers, and the outfit from Grandma and Grandpa. She is one very spoiled baby.
Brandon really wanted one of these when he was little I guess, so he convinced Evan that he and Grace should give it to Kyle. All 3 kids (and Brandon) have loved the marble race so I guess it was a good choice.
Evan trying out his skateboard Christmas afternoon. All of the neighborhood kids were out with their new stuff and came running over to see his skateboard. He felt very cool having the coveted gift. This was about all he did on it though.

4 comments:

Ali said...

I think you're the first I've heard that wakes their children on Christmas morning!
Looks like it was all a hit, I just love this holiday!!

Kelly said...

Good job on making all of the kids' (and Brandon's) Christmas wishes come true!

Looks like a totally fun day.

jwarning said...

Why is it that when I am dressed on Christmas morning no one takes my picture, but when I am disheveled in my p.j's you all snap away and post them?

Camille said...

So wish we could have seen you over the break...we're really missing you guys and looking forward to APRIL! Looks like they got quite the loot for Christmas...so much fun, they're all at the perfect age!