Grace loves to blow her nose, runny or not. Apparently she was left unattended too long today, because she managed to blow her nose through about 1/4 of the wipes.
This is one of Sophie's new tricks too! She'll pull out a wipe, crumple it up and put it to her nose, then do it again, going through the whole container. Needless to say, we're all sick in the house, where else would she have learned it!
3 comments:
I love her cheesy face! Well I think blowing your nose is an excellent skill to have
This is one of Sophie's new tricks too! She'll pull out a wipe, crumple it up and put it to her nose, then do it again, going through the whole container. Needless to say, we're all sick in the house, where else would she have learned it!
She is too cute!!
I can't believe how big she is getting...what a doll!
Post a Comment