
This was our sweet baby girl one year ago today.

This is her today. I decided to try to recreate the picture for a comparison. She was busy playing travel Yahtzee.

This was as close as I got. I can't believe how much she has grown, and how much more hair she has.

My attempt to get a cute 18 month picture. Her hair looked pretty good this morning, as it does most mornings. Then Grace got to it. She pulled out the cute bows, and the hair in pony tails that they were in. I tried to recreate it, but she wasn't having it, so instead we got this 80's sort of side pony tail and a clip to hold the rest of it back. Oh well. We love our crazy Gracie!
1 comment:
She's a big girl! I love that she looks like she's actually playing yahtzee
Post a Comment