
This is Grace 2 nights ago, enjoying some popcorn and being crazy.

Note the crazy mullet like hair. Sorry, I can't find a shot from the back. Brandon finally agreed it was looking shaggy and I could go get it cut.

Here she is after her first haircut. We are still growing out the bangs, so they are long, but pulled up they are pretty stinking cute. She was really good for the cut, which I was worried about. She sat still and listened to 2 other little kids scream.

From the back. A cute little sort of bob. She looks adorable (in our completely unbiased opinion).
4 comments:
I feel like twins with her with our little bobs! It looks so good!
I think she looks pretty cute too and I am completely unbiased! Look at you both now, sporting your ultra chic/cute cuts!
She looks like a mini Becca with the ties in her hair. Very cute haircut and cute girl!
Soooo cute. I love little girls with short hair.
Post a Comment