Monday, May 30, 2011

Kyle

This sweet baby boy turned 4 today!  I can't believe it has been 4 years already.
This was him at his b-day last year.
 Here he is this year.  Notice he is wearing the exact same shirt, which I thought was hillarious.  My dad built him the picnic table for his birthday and all 3 kids have loved it.  This is them tonight eating his chosen pizza and breadsticks.
Here he is opening his gifts yesterday.  Waiting for this to come was killing him.  When I decorated Saturday he said "finally its my birthday."  Sunday morning he decided he didn't want anyone at his party and maybe we should just open gifts.  He made it til after church but almost didn't make it til my parents arrived.
Evan is excited and Kyle looks confused.  Oh, and check out our new recliner.
His "Fuzzy" cake.  Fuzzy is his dog that is laying in the background in the pictures.
 I think it's funny he picked Batman (although not a Batman cake) because that is what Evan picked for his 4th birthday.
All in all he had a great b-day.  We were going to go do something fun today, but he wanted to just stay home and play Lego StarWars.  It turned out that was good since I ended up getting strep throat and having to go to the doctor.  I haven't even been able to be around him today.
Kyle is such a fun addition to our family.  He has grown up a lot in the past year.  He is starting to learn his letters and says all sorts of fun stuff.  A few of my favorite quotes recently.
"Remember when Grace puked on the floor.  That was unacceptable."
In the car "Daddy, you forgot to buckle me... Awkward!" with the perfect inflection on it.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Kyle! I cant believe he was just a baby at our wedding - it doesnt seem like its been that long. He's cute and I love his quotes!