We finally decorated our front room/piano room. Now when people come in to the house they won't be greeted by our mismatched stuff we dumped in the room.
We bought the curtains first, since we figured black matched the piano, then found red chairs we loved! Oh, and we bought the pillows at Ikea yesterday.
We also finally got around to buying hangers for the guitars, ukelele, and viola yesterday.
I need to figure out something for the piano music because I think the case needs to be black. I haven't found what I'm picturing yet though so that will have to wait.
We also bought this ginormous mirror yesterday. It is 6.5 feet long and weighs about 90 lbs, but it seems pretty secure. My sister has the same mirror and it inspired us.
We are also working on the family room. The recliner arrived about a month ago, and yesterday we got the shelves at the far end of the room. Once we get some knick-knacks to decorate them and some tall stuff for on top I think it will look awesome.
The less full side of the room.
With the sun coming up earlier and being brighter during the day we decided we needed curtains in our room finally so we could sleep. It's hard to tell in this picture, but they match our bedspread perfectly, and I'm too lazy to go back up and try for a better picture.
We are making lots of decorating progress around here. At this pace it won't take us 7 years to decorate like it did the last house which I am very excited about.
4 comments:
Those red chairs look super comfortable!
I've wanted that same mirror for years but unfortunately it doesnt fit in my car so its never come home with me. Yet.
Everything looks fantastic! I love it all!
Looks great!
REMINDER: I live 15 minutes from Ikea. The girls and I love Ikea. CALL ME NEXT TIME YOU GO!
Looks great!! LOVE those chairs!
Post a Comment