Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Evan Turns 8


Evan had a family/friend party this past Saturday.  I think 10 children in our house overwhelmed the grandparents who were here, but Evan loved it.  Next time we are doing separate parties though. 
 He opted for Beyblade cupcakes this year, and luckily didn't make Brandon attempt to decorate each one as a Beyblade.  This was a last minute compromise and it was perfect.


 For his actual birthday he got to attend his first den meeting for Cub Scouts.  He has been looking forward to Cub Scouts since he turned 7 so getting to start on his birthday was perfect.  I still can't believe he is 8 already.  Happy Birthday Evan!

1 comment:

Brianne said...

I can't believe he's 8! That is such a big one. I can't believe you'll have a kid who is baptized and that you're now a part of the scouting world.