First day of 2nd grade!
First day of Kindergarten!
He was so excited to pick out his own backpack - and picked out one almost identical to Evan's.
We were nervous he was going to have a hard time going to school by himself, but he did great.
He looked a little nervous getting ready to head in, but he did and after school said he loved it and was going back the next day.
He is now braving riding the bus (can you tell the weather changed this past week)
The first day he rode he had me meet the bus at the school just to be sure it went okay.
Yesterday he just hopped on and was off to school. This is him with his friend Grace. I still can't believe he is old enough for school, but I'm so glad the transition has gone so well for him. Such a relief!
4 comments:
Kyle looks so excited! I love it! And still can't believe Ev is old enough for scouts!
171your house is friggin huge girlfriend!
sorry "171" was part of the code dealio to leave a commennt..ha
Holy cow! How tall is Evan? In one way, I can't believe he is already 8, but then I look at him and think, "He's only eight and he's so tall!"
Post a Comment