Saturday, October 13, 2012

Baptism Day

 Today was a big day at our house.  When Evan turned 8 he decided he wanted to be baptized a member of our church, and today was the day he got to do it.
He was up early with no complaints and very excited.  He looked so cute in his little jumpsuit.

 Kyle and Grace both decided today that they are very excited to be baptized.  Grace even announced mid program that "I need to get baptized!"
 These three, along with the kids of the other 2 families with kids being baptized sang "I Belong to The Church of Jesus Christ."  It was cute.

 Papa Stucki and Grandma Sherry got to come
Grammie and Gramps
 Grandma Jean
 Grandma and Grandpa (Grandpa did the talk on the Holy Ghost)

 Grace was done with pictures so Aunt Katie got her picture once we got home.
Cute baby Paige (or Paigey-Paige as she is known at our house).  I still can't believe he is 8 and old enough to have been baptized.  It was a great day though, and one I think Evan is going to remember.

No comments: