Here is what we came up with this year.
Kyle wanted a skeleton with an eye patch.
Grace wanted an owl. Grace and Kyle both picked designs to match their costumes.
Evan's is Bowser from Super Mario. He did the majority of it himself this year, and it looks awesome.
Brandon's is an angry Jack Skellington, and mine is a cute face I found online, apparently called Horace. A very long ,but fun evening of carving.
4 comments:
Totally impressive! Brandon always does an impeccable job!! Looking very festive! Can't wait to see all the costumes!
impressive knife skills..
That dip was seriously good the other night..
Greg said he may invite himself over for dinner..seems Brandon is quite good at making stuff..
wow, you guys don't mess around when it comes to carving pumpkins...those are some serious skills!!
Super impressive and I love the last picture!!! I think next year's party we should have a pumpkin carving CONTEST!
Post a Comment