I'm very behind on the blog, but I am going to try to catch up.
I'm loving our new camera. This was a gorgeous day near the end of the year.
I don't know if you can see Kyle, but this was his kindergarten program. He was so cute in it. Every time there was a lull in the action he cycled through many nervous twitches, but he smiled and did everything he was supposed to. I love this program even though the "1st grade 1st grade" song makes me a little teary.
My dad did the dunk tank at school too. Anybody who had walked 10 miles got to throw a ball and try to dunk him.
End of the year awards ceremony
Evan got the citizenship award for his class and was pretty pumped about it.
Evan and his best buddy Julia on the last day. They were in the same class the last two years and I really hope they are again this year.
My big first grader!
The last day of school picture most kids don't get, everybody with the principal. So fun having Grandpa at school with my kids every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment