Last month our baby turned 4. I think I'm still a bit in denial that my youngest is 4 years old already, but she is. She asked to open one present in the morning before her party, and she got a purple purse - just like she asked for. I didn't know where I was going to find one, but at the last minute happened across this one at Target, the last of its kind, and she loves it.
No fancy birthday cereal for this girl, she just wanted Cheerios.
Posing with the picture she made at church. She was very proud of it.
Brandon created yet another birthday cake masterpiece. This is Pascal from Tangled, just like she wanted.
Floating lanterns, as requested.
It is pretty fun to get to do a girl party. Flynn Ryder wanted posters - thank you Pinterest.
We made a sunburst banner, which if you've seen Tangled would make sense. I made the little Pascals on the mantle too.
She is obsessed with all things Rapunzel, so we bought her Halloween costume and let her wear it that day. So funny to see her with long blonde hair.
Gifts. Grace has no problem being the center of attention.
Another random request, a princess ice pack for her lunch box.
Overall she was a very happy birthday girl. She loved her party, her decorations, and all of the attention. Apparently I didn't take pictures of her guests, but she had all of us, Grandma, Grandpa, Grandma Jean, Grammie, Gramps, Katie, Ben, and Paige. We left the decorations up until last week when it was time for the next party just so she could keep enjoying them. So glad we have our beautiful, crazy girl.
2 comments:
Oh I never saw her in her hair! She'll have to model it for me - little cutie pie
the last picture is so cute!
Post a Comment