Sunday, September 8, 2013

Utah

 I flew to Utah with my parents and sisters family the end of August for my cousins wedding.  I missed Brandon and the kids, but it was nice to get away for a few days.

 We went to BYU - one of the few things on my list of things to do.  It has changed a lot since I was there.

 Lucky Camille was there a few weeks before us and told us about this photo op.  It was raining so we didn't explore much, but it was fun to see it all again.
 My buddy for the weekend.  Without my kids around I could just play with Paige and not be yelled at by my jealous children.  It was fun to get to be an aunt for a few days. Play and play, then give her back when she was grumpy or needed a diaper change.
  Paige danced the night away at the reception.

Sunday morning MoTab.  We lucked into a week where they had the orchestra and the bells too.  
Temple square before we headed home.  It was an exhausting trip squeezing in everything we wanted to see and do, but we managed it all (except I only got Cafe Rio once).  I'm excited to go down again with Brandon and the kids so we can show the kids all of the traditional Utah stuff.




2 comments:

RR said...

T-Square..it really is so pretty isnt' it?

Lisa said...

Sounds like a fun trip!