I saw a picture on pinterest of a puppy sitting on a porch that looks very similar to ours, with a Santa hat on. I've been determined to recreate it.
Maybe next year I will have better luck
My parents were headed to Texas to see Katie for Christmas, and Bryce and Camille had her family coming to town, so we did the Warning family Christmas the week before. Such chaos with 6 kids but so fun.
I love kids enthusiasm for everything. They were all very excited about their new books from Grammie and Gramps.
Evan has been immersed in all things Rick Riordan for a few months now and they found him essentially a geneology book of the greek gods in the books. He loves it.
Kyle has come alive as a reader this year and really started putting it all together. He has loved Magic Treehouse and has been reading a ton of books from that series.
Not sure what Grandpa got but they were all very interested.
My kiddos on Christmas Sunday. Love Grace's posing. A side note- thanks to our neighbor Creepy Santa is alive again. His lights quit working but Dave managed to figure out that it was just a bulb and how we could replace it. We were all very greatful because we couldn't find another tree topper we all liked (to think we didn't like him when we got him).
No comments:
Post a Comment