I'm not sure why I don't have any pictures of Evan playing, but both boys did summer soccer. They are getting more and more fun to watch as they figure out the game and their position.
I'm pretty sure Kyle is a defender for life, and he is totally okay with that. It is fun to see how agressive he is getting on the field and watch him fight for the ball. Not his normal demeanor, but on the field he gets right in there.
Can you tell we had a hot summer? Our normally green fields all turned brown which changed the game a bit. The ball didn't roll the way we are used to.
Kyle's crazy team and coaches. They are all really nice boys and they have a great time together, but they are also great little soccer players. His team finished the summer season in first place and I believe went undefeated.
No comments:
Post a Comment