Friday, August 15, 2008

The Many Faces of Kyle

Just a few photos to capture some classic Kyle faces. Here is a face we used to see constantly...it is getting less frequent. In this case he was mad that I wanted to take a picture of him in his room.

Here is what I was trying to photograph. Kyle's first ever black eye, given to him by his favorite big brother. Evan was trying to jump and give him a hug on the couch, but their heads collided in the process. Good thing they both have hard heads.
The aftermath of taking pictures.Happy Kyle! We are seeing this side of Kyle much more frequently since he started sleeping better, and eating more. Hurray for that! I love his chubby thighs showing through the bucket.
Kyle's look of death. Note how he sticks his bottom jaw out for added effect. At least it is easy to tell when you've done something wrong or he just doesn't like you.

2 comments:

Camille said...

We love that first face! :) Glad he is a happy boy. Too bad about the black eye...shows he is tough though!! Miss you guys!

Leigh said...

woo I love the look of death. Definitely my fave.