Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Itsy Bitsy Spider?

I gave my mom her birthday present a day early. I sucked up this huge spider with the vacuum. I don't think the pictures do it justice. It looked more like a small tarantula than a spider. It was up above the door so I had to get up on a ladder and pray he couldn't jump. There was a lot of screaming, but in the end, no more spider.

8 comments:

Leigh said...

nasty!

Dave and Cindy said...

Ugh. It looks like a spider I had to kill a month ago at Dave's parents' house while no one else was home. I think I had nightmares about it for a week. Blech.

mel said...

I hate spiders (but I hate rats even more!) When I was first married I thought I wouldn't ever have to kill a spider again. I had a husband to do that. However, one night I woke up to find a spider in the next room. I yelled for Doug to come and kill it, but he just slept! So, I still kill spiders.

L and T said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Janet!

Kelly said...

Nice work, oh brave one. Hey, if you ever look at my blog, I am making it private and I'd love to have you on the list, so email me, okay?

Katie said...

that is disgusting!especially when you enlarge the picture. i would have freaked out with mom

Megan and Jeremy said...

It gave me shivers just to see the picture-I HATE SPIDERS! Becca you are a brave woman and very nice daughter, I think my Mom would've been on her own :)

Jamie Gibeau said...

There is nothing "itsy" about that spider...and I know "lake" spiders - those buggers are like 7 inches long!