Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween....

I know I'm really late on this one, but oh well. Here are a few pics from our Halloween.
The couple of hours Brandon was awake on Halloween (he worked the night before and that night) the boys had a little guitar session.
Apparently the guitar wore Kyle out because he passed out on the couch just before my parents arrived to help with passing out candy and trick-or-treating. I had to wake him up and he was a very grouchy tiger...which is why there are no pictures of him.Evan decided to be a pirate and had a fabulous time going to all the doors. He made my mom be his helper at most of the doors. She would walk up to where she could see the door with him and he took it from there. We did our entire development plus a few other random houses, and he managed to fill his bag to overflowing. It got too heavy for him at the end so I had to carry it.Kyle did a few houses with us then came home to pass out candy with Pimpa. He perked right up when Evan came home with the loot, and amazingly enough shared it with Kyle. They have both enjoyed all the candy in the house, and it is working as good incentive to finish their meals. We'll see how long it lasts.

1 comment:

Dave and Cindy said...

I love the jam session! So cute!