Friday, October 31, 2008

Bicycle Built for Two

The boys are starting to play together better and it is so fun to watch. This was a few mornings ago. First they enjoy breakfast together. Kyle always wants whatever Evan is having, this morning Honey Nut Cheerios. Frequently Evan talks to him about things too and they laugh and laugh. After breakfast it is off to Evan's room to play. I hope this keeps up.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That is so fun and cute when siblings begin playing with each other and enjoying each other's company! It should last for awhile. I always encourage it by saying things like, "Kelsi, isn't Brody your best friend? Isn't he the best big brother? He is so fun to play with. He loves you." and vice versa to Brody about Kelsi. Hey, it may be brain-washing a little, but it is nice brain-washing. And for now, they are totally buying it!

Megan and Jeremy said...

That is so sweet! Hyrum & Hunter will sometimes play and laugh together and it just makes me so happy (and I can actually get other things done!)
Hope it keeps up for you (and me too!)