
You've heard the "I've fallen and I can't get up" problem before. This is the lesser known, I've climbed up on a chair and I can't get down issue. He started screaming and my first thought was, I should take a picture so I can blog this....does that make me a horrible mother for not just wanting to rescue him? No worries, I got him down as soon as I finished taking pictures.
6 comments:
So funny the predicaments kids can get themselves into!
LOL! Just that laughing - btw, I would have grabbed the camera first too! Your "Mother of the Year" award is still going to be in the mail :)
I would have done the same thing. I think it's so funny when kids get stuck in weird places.
I would have done the same thing, too! I took a picture of Ella stuck in the laundry basket once.
Hey, it's Ann but I am too lazy to log out from Brian's account. (I would have to log back in and then it kicks me out of our google reader, blah blah blah). We have some old friends who recently posted, including photos, from when their one year old took off his poopy diaper during his nap and ate some poop, as well as got it everywhere! I am sorry but when it comes to poop, especially on a child's face, don't take photos!! And do you think a child really wants to look back at photos of himself covered in his own waste? I would not want to see that of me. So a child stuck on a chair is nothing to worry about, unless there was poop on the chair.
Oh my goodness, Gabbie does that ALL the time. So funny!
Post a Comment