Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Family Photo

The boys have spent the past hour caring for their babies. They've changed their diapers, their clothes, and made sure they had shoes on. Currently they are tucking them in for bed, complete with hugs, kisses, and snuggling. So far I think they are doing a pretty good job as parents.

3 comments:

Brianne said...

I LOVE it! What does Brandon think???

Brandon and Becca said...

Brandon here. Tomorrow, we play football.

Anne Bennion said...

So impressed that the boys play with the dolls. I convinced Stu to let me get Geoff a doll before Kevin was born....and all the boys have done with that doll is throw it around, use it as a target for their guns, or sometimes they string the doll up with a rope as a hostage. Your boys are much better parents....I'm worried about what kind of parents my boys will be.