My little sister Katie came home for the weekend and we had a blast. Of course my boys were excited to have Aunt Tay home to play with as usual.
Saturday we ventured out to Hunters to get pumpkins (thanks for the recommendation Jamie, it was so fun out there). At first I thought we were just going to pick from the pumpkins they had laying around, but we took the tractor ride out to the patch and found four great ones.
My boys checking out the goats.
Kyle has finally learned how to pose for the camera. Gotta love his cheesy underbite.
We are definitely going back there next year.
2 comments:
Isn't it so great out there!! We went to Lattin's today and it is alright but definitely doesn't compare to the bustle and fun at Hunter's. I LOVE IT THERE :) Glad you guys had so much fun!!!
So cute!! Love Hunter's, went there for the first time last year, great place to go! Hey can I link you to my blog?
Post a Comment