Since the kids were sick this week Brandon and I didn't know if we would be able to go out for Valentine's Day. Last night we decided they were well enough and all 5 of us went out for a romantic dinner at Applebee's followed by a trip to Target where the kids all got something and we got fabric softener. Die hard romantics we are. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures, but I did take some today.

For breakfast we stepped it up this year and made heart shaped pancakes. The boys thought they were fabulous.


Grace got to sport a new dress to church that just shouted Valentine's Day to me. We actually bought it a few months ago and she just happens to be growing into this size (12 month) right now.

After church I decided to dress her up in some more new clothes. This is the softest coat ever.

Underneath the coat. The pants are a little long but they will probably shrink.

To finish up our Valentine's Day a little snuggling with my girl. All in all it was a good day, even if we did celebrate with our munchkins.
2 comments:
Wow, she is growing so fast and boy is she so cute! I love her new clothes. Your Valentine's Day sounds about like what we would normally do. Aaahhh, that's the life of us romantics.
Oh she looks so super cute in that valentines dress!!!!!
Post a Comment